I've released the latest version of CFScaffold. Here are some of the main changes:
You can pass in a SmartList to the MetaData object. There's an example of this in the advanced demo.
I added a couple more CSS classes: linkBackToEntityList, linkHome
I added an "advanced" example, to show some of the non-default options with CFScaffold. This example uses FW/1 in the background. The default example was dumbed down to be completely default. For example, the entities no longer have toString() functions.
I significantly rewrote layouts to modularise the different types of layout components (dropdowns, textareas, etc.) This is still a work in progress. It works, but it's not as clean as I'd like.
settings.ini has a new option: URL_layouts. See the docs.
- If a user's permissions do not allow a field to be displayed or edited, the form field value is passed as a hidden field. This has the side-effect of allowing a user who does not have permission to view a field's value to be able to "view source" of the page and see the value ... I think. I need to look back over the code more.
- Account for null sub-object relationships. Previously there would be an error if the foreign key was null.
- Use textarea instead of cftextarea due to lack of cftextarea support in Railo
- Fixed a problem with file uploads on new entities.
- Start allowing blank values (null) in integer fields.
- Fixed spelling error for "associations"
If some of this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I'm sick and I'll try to come back and clean this post up later!