I've released an updated version of CFScaffold, as well as updated examples at http://www.clarke.ca/cfscaffold/examples.
Entries Tagged as CFScaffold
May 10, 2011 · 4 Comments
January 26, 2011 · No Comments
I've released a new version of CFScaffold. Some of the bigger changes are:
- You can now call any view from your own code, without having to use CFScaffold as a monolithic application. For example, if you want to just display an edit form for an entity, or even just use CFScaffold to save an object created in your own code, you can do that.
- I've integrated Greg Moser's EntitySmartList into CFScaffold, so you can generate lists of objects in an entity using EntitySmartList's URL parameters.
- CFScaffold has integrated granular security for each action and display. By default, the security check returns true, and you can override the security object to implement your own security.
- I've started writing documentation at http://www.clarke.ca/page.cfm/projects/cfscaffold.
- There are more automatic checks in place to ensure that valid data is being added. These checks should all take place both in cfform tags when possible, as well as on the server.
- I've been using CFScaffold extensively on Windows/Adobe ColdFusion 9.0.1/MSSQL as well as Mac OS X/Railo 3.2.1/MySQL.
- There are numerous other bug fixes and small feature enhancements. You can look in the comments at the end of any file to see what's changed when.
January 04, 2011 · 4 Comments
CFScaffold is a drop-in, zero configuration CRUD/scaffolding tool for CFML. It reads the metadata in your ORM objects and uses this information to create list/create/read/update/delete capability for all of your objects. CFScaffold is available as a free open source download.